Monday 7 June 2010

Who said...

"Who's doing what with huh?"

"Donald where's your trousers?"

"I know what that word means."
"And yet you still won't tell me!"

"Because one egg is un oeuf!"

"It all makes sense, in the comics you know who the arch villain is going to be. He's the exact opposite of the hero! And most time's they're friends like you, and me."

"Oh, we got both kinds, country AND western!"

"An angel doesn't make love. An angel is love."

"It's run down the curtain and joined the choir invisible!"

"Can everybody just notice how much fire I'm not on?"

"Hi, my name's Plenty"

"You just shot at your imaginary friend next to a truck full of 400lbs of nitroglycerine!"

"I'm a mean hm... hm... servant of God."

"No, the towels you can keep."

"I could stand to hear a little more."

"Or the fact that you steal my clothes?"

"Miggs is dead."

"Oh yes! A bolt of lightning into a huge copper conductor. I thought you lived at a school?"

"I'm not locked in here with you! You're locked in here with ME!"

"Bite my shiny metal ass!"

No comments: